PuSh Profiles – Bri Proke
November 23, 2012
PuSh Profiles is a new series where you can get to know the names and faces of the people that make this festival so great.
* Tell us what you do for PuSh in one or two sentences – or a haiku.
I am the Audience Services Representative – or my “haiku” – I’m a ticket girl/See me for information/I will not bite you!
* How long have you been involved with the PuSh Festival?
I have officially been involved with PuSh for 1 whole day.
* What is (one of) your favourite memory of PuSh?
My favorite memory of PuSh thus far is getting hired…
* What are you looking forward to at this year’s festival?
I am looking forward to meeting new people, and experiencing new things, all under the wonderful realm of performing arts goodness.
* Outside of PuSh what do you like to do with your time?
Outside of PuSh, I like to make movies and watch movies, as well as thrift store shop and eat sandwiches.
* What does ‘crossing the line’ mean to you?
Crossing the Line = expanding boundaries and not being afraid to speak up or act out.