The Youth Assembly is a one-day performing arts conference by and for young people. Whether you’re curious or passionate about pursuing careers in the performing arts, you can explore various areas of interest through workshops, presentations and conversation. This is your chance to share ideas, network and build community with fellow emerging arts pros.
12:00–12:30PM Catered lunch + registration
12:30–1:15PM Welcome and introduction/workshop
1:15–2:00PM Panel: how do we keep learning?
3:15–4:00PM Breakout dialogue #1
- Meaningful audience engagement
- Social media as artistic platform
- Finding and making opportunities
4:10–4:55PM Breakout dialogue #2
- Tackling sensitive subject matter
- Performance as practice
- Producing: bringing your art to the public
5:00–5:30PM De-brief and closing