TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Programming, artists, dates and prices are subject to change.
- A limited number of Passes are available—purchase now to avoid disappointment.
- Limit of four Passes per order.
- Some performances are not eligible on the PuSh Pass and seating for PuSh Passholders at eligible performances is limited. Book early to secure your preferred performances.
- Cancellations of bookings are accepted no less than 72 hours prior to your chosen showtimes.
- Missed performances booked on your PuSh Pass are considered redeemed and non-refundable.
- The PuSh Festival is not responsible to replace lost or stolen passes.
- PuSh Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Individual tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Ticket prices are subject to chance.
- Additional service charges may apply to the advertised price.
- The PuSh Festival is not responsible to replace lost or stolen tickets.
Questions? Please refer to these helpful FAQs for answers to our most frequently asked questions. Still need help? Email us at email@example.com or call 604.605.8284 ext 200 and we would be happy to assist you.
1. How do I purchase a PuSh Pass?
2. What performances can I see with my PuSh Pass?
3. Do I have to attend all different performances with my PuSh Pass?
4. What shows can I see with my PuSh Pass?
5. If I book a Club PuSh Marquee Act on my PuSh Pass, can I stay for Late Nights at Club PuSh?
6. I have a PuSh Pass. How do I book my performances?
7. What do the different colours on the BOOK SHOWS page mean?
8. Can I just show up with my PuSh Pass at the door instead of booking in advance?
9. Why can't I book performances on my PuSh Pass when individual tickets are still available for sale?
10. Do you offer a waiting list for popular performances?
11. What if I change my mind or can't make a performance I have already booked on my PuSh Pass?
12. How does seating work for PuSh Passholders?
13. If I am a PuSh Passholder can I sit with a friend that does not have a PuSh Pass?
14. Are all performance venues physically accessible?
15. Are PuSh Passes refundable or transferable?
16. How do I get my PuSh Pass once I've purchased it?
17. I made my bookings, how do I get my PuSh Passholder tickets? Can I pick up my tickets in advance?
18. What if I cancel my booking on a performance that has a surcharge?
19. Can someone other than myself use my Pass?
20. Can I give a PuSh Pass as a gift?
21. What do I do if I've lost my PuSh Pass?
22. Where can I buy individual tickets?
23. Can I bring my child to a PuSh Festival performance?
24. How can I reach PuSh Festival Audience Services?
25. When do the venue box offices open?
26. Are outdoor performances rain or shine?
The fastest and easiest way to purchase your PuSh Pass is online. Purchase your PuSh Pass before 5pm on Thursday, December 5 for the Early Bird rate! Our secure online booking system is open 24/7. Visit the PUSH PASS page to purchase.
Alternatively, you can purchase by calling 604.605.8284 ext 200 during regular PuSh Festival Box Office hours.
Most Mainstage Performances and all Club PuSh Marquee Acts are eligible on the PuSh Pass. Some performances require an additional surcharge–please see individual performance pages for details. There are a limited number of PuSh Passholder seats for each performance, and they do fill up. Book early to avoid disappointment.
To check the up-to-date seat availability for PuSh Passholders, visit the PASSHOLDER SHOW AVAILABILITY page.
- There is a $12 surcharge for Danse Lhasa Danse and Usually Beauty Fails.
- Super Night Shot is not eligible on the PuSh Pass, however Passholders will receive a discount code for single tickets.
- PuSh Passholders receive free entry to Late Nights at Club PuSh!
No, your PuSh Pass is flexible! For example, if you purchase a Four-Show Pass, you can choose to bring three friends to a single performance, bring one friend to two different performances, or see four different shows on your Pass. The only restriction is that the PuSh Passholder must be present, as PuSh Passes are non-transferable.
All available shows in the main program and all evenings of Club PuSh are accessible with your PuSh Pass. Some shows require an additional surcharge - please see individual show pages for details. There are a limited number of PuSh passholder seats for each performance, and the shows do fill up. Book early to avoid disappointment.
Note: There will be a $12 additional surcharge for Danse Lhasa Danse and Usually Beauty Fails. Additionally, PuSh Passes are also not eligible for the opening show of Super Night Shot, however passholders have access to discounted single tickets.
To check the current seat availability for PuSh Passholders, check out the PASSHOLDER SHOW AVAILABILITY page.
Yes! If you book a Club PuSh Marquee Act on your PuSh Pass, or if you buy an individual ticket to a Club PuSh Marquee Act, you have access to the Club for the entire night. So stay for Late Nights at Club PuSh (Friday 10pm performances).
You can book your performances by visiting the BOOK SHOWS page. You will need your PuSh Pass number, first name, last name, and email address to log in. Book early (and no less than 72 hours in advance of showtime) since seats available to PuSh Passholders do fill up as the Festival approaches.
Passholder Seats Available – You are able to book theseperformances on your PuSh Pass.
Passholder Seats Limited – You are able to book these performances on your PuSh Pass, but book soon because these performances are close to filling up!
Passholder Seats Closed – You are not able to book these shows on your PuSh Pass. This does not necessarily mean that the performance is sold out; it means PuSh Passholder seats are not available. Individual tickets may be available through the box office and/or at the door before the performance. Please visit the individual performance page for box office information.
Yes, but we don't recommend it! PuSh Pass availability at the door on the day of the show is always subject to availability, and generally extremely limited. The only way to guarantee admission is to book your tickets in advance (no less than 72 hours in advance of showtime).
Each performance has a limited number of seats available for PuSh Passholders. We suggest booking your performances as soon as possible to avoid disappointment, as seats do fill up quickly. Individual tickets for a show may still be available once the Passholder seats are full. To purchase individual tickets, visit the INDIVIDUAL TICKETS page for box office information.
If you change your mind about a booking, or aren't able to attend a performance that you have already booked on your Pass, you can cancel your booking on the PuSh website via the BOOK SHOWS page. You must cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the showtime.
You can also rebook new performance dates by using the BOOK SHOWS page. Please note that rebookings are subject to a $2.25 fee per ticket.
Most PuSh Pass performances are festival seating (first come first served). Arrive early to the venue on performance night for better seating! For performances in assigned seating venues, PuSh Passholders are seated in a selection of excellent seats throughout the venue. Specific seating information is not available prior to your performance. If you have a specific seating request or if you wish to sit together with another Passholder, please make your seating request by indicating the Passholder name and number in the Booking Notes section when booking your performances. Audience Services will contact you to confirm availability.
Most PuSh Pass performances are festival seating (first come first served). Arrive early to the performance venue for better seating and to sit with a non-passholder. For events in assigned seating venues, consecutive seat availability with non-passholders is extremely limited. If you wish to sit together with a non-passholder, please make your seating request in the Booking Notes section when booking your performances. Audience Services will contact you to confirm availability. Remember, you can always use your PuSh Pass to book two tickets to the same performance in order to bring a friend!
Most (but not all) performance venues are accessible to people with mobility aids. Please contact Audience Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.605.8284 ext 200 to confirm venue accessibility and to reserve seats. In addition, when booking your performances on your PuSh Pass online using the BOOK SHOWS page, note any specific accessibility needs in the Booking Notes section.
PuSh Passes and individual tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Performances booked on the PuSh Pass can be exchanged for another eligible performance via the BOOK SHOWS page, with a $2.25 fee per ticket.
PuSh Passes purchased prior to January 3, 2014 will be mailed to Passholders. After January 3, Audience Services will contact you to arrange PuSh Pass pick-up.
Tickets booked on your PuSh Pass will be available at the venue box office one hour before the performance. Present your PuSh Pass and picture ID to claim them. Physical PuSh Passholder tickets are not mailed or available in advance of the performance.
If you have to cancel a performance that has a surcharge (Danse Lhasa Danse, Usually Beauty Fails), you will be refunded the surcharge back onto your credit card within 30 days.
If you have cancel a performance with a surcharge, and would like to rebook another performance that also has a surcharge, you must pay the $12 surcharge again (but the surcharge from your canceled performance will be refunded to your credit card within 30 days).
PuSh Passes are non-transferable, which means the Passholder must always be present when using their PuSh Pass. You are welcome to book more than one ticket per performance on your pass, and bring friends and family along with you.
Yes, and what a gift to give! Please follow the instructions on the PASS PURCHASE page. Indicate the gift recipient’s name and address under Passholder Information.
Please contact PuSh Audience Services at email@example.com or 604.605.8284 ext 200. The PuSh Festival is not responsible to replace lost or stolen passes.
Please visit the performance page for information where to purchase individual tickets. For complete information about individual ticket box offices click here.
Some PuSh Festival performances may not be appropriate for young audiences; most contain mature content intended for adults. This year, there are select performance that are open to young audiences. Please visit the individual performance pages for a detailed description of each work. Please note that Club PuSh is a licensed venue and only open to audience members 19 years of age and older (exception: Coastal Sounds on January 18 at 7pm is an all ages performance).
For PuSh Pass purchases and booking questions, please contact Audience Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.605.8284 ext 200 (toll free at 1.866.608.8284).
PuSh Festival Box Office hours:
Monday to Friday, 12–6pm (until January 3)
Monday to Saturday, 12–6pm (January 6–February 2)
Closed December 25–January 1
Insider tip: Email is the fastest way to communicate with Audience Services. Save your daytime minutes and avoid waiting on hold by emailing us instead.
Generally venue box offices open one hour prior to showtime.
Yes! Please be prepared and dressed for Vancouver weather.