Frequently Asked Questions
- Terms & Conditions – PuSh Passes
- Terms & Conditions – Single Tickets
- What are the different ticketing options?
- How do I buy individual tickets?
- How do I purchase a PuSh Pass?
- What shows can I see with my PuSh Pass?
- Do I have to attend all different performances with my PuSh Pass?
- I have a PuSh Pass. How do I book my performances?
- What do the different colours on the PuSh Passes page mean?
- Can I just show up at the door with my PuSh Pass instead of booking in advance?
- Why can’t I book performances on my PuSh Pass when individual tickets are still available for sale?
- Is there a waiting list for performances no longer available to PuSh Passholders?
- What if I change my mind or can’t make a performance I have already booked on my PuSh Pass?
- What if I cancel my booking on a performance that has a surcharge?
- How does seating work for PuSh Passholders?
- If I am a PuSh Passholder can I sit with a friend that does not have a PuSh Pass?
- How do I get my PuSh Pass once I’ve purchased it?
- I made my PuSh Pass bookings, how do I get my tickets? Can I pick them up in advance?
- Are PuSh Passes refundable or transferable?
- What do I do if I’ve lost my PuSh Pass?
- Can I give a PuSh Pass as a gift?
- Can someone other than myself use my Pass?
- Can I bring my child to a PuSh Festival performance?
- Are performance venues accessible?
- Are outdoor performances rain or shine?
- If I have a ticket to a Club PuSh performance, can I stay for Late Nights at Club PuSh?
- When do the venue box offices open?
- How do I contact PuSh Festival Audience Services?
- A limited number of PuSh Passes are available. There is a limit of four Passes per order.
- Seating for Passholders is limited at each performance. Certain performances are not eligible for Passholders. Some performances are subject to surcharges in addition to the cost of your Pass.
- Passholders are not saved specific seats (except in assigned seating venues). Most shows are general admission (“first come, first served”).
- Booking cancellations are accepted up to 72 hours prior to showtime.
- Subject to availability, Passes can be re-booked for a different performance date for a fee of $2.25 per ticket.
- Missed performances are considered redeemed against your PuSh Pass and are non-refundable.
- Passes are non-refundable.
- Passes can be used to book tickets for multiple people into one performance; the Passholder must always be present when using their Pass. Passes are non-transferable.
- The PuSh Festival does not replace lost or stolen passes.
- The advertised Pass price includes all service fees and taxes.
- There is a limit of 8 tickets per order. For groups of 10 or more, please contact Group Sales via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ticketholders are not saved specific seats (except in assigned seating venues). Most performances are general admission (“first come, first served”).
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Tickets cannot be exchanged or re-booked.
- Missed performances are considered redeemed and are non-refundable.
- The PuSh Festival does not replace lost or stolen tickets.
- Service fees may apply in addition to the advertised ticket price.
Buy a PuSh Pass to save the most money (up to 30% of single ticket prices) and enjoy the convenience and flexibility!
- 4-show Pass: $103 early bird (rate ends December 11 at 5pm, PST) / $119 regular (after December 11).
- 6-show Pass: $148 early bird (rate ends December 11 at 5pm, PST) / $176 regular (after December 11).
Buy single tickets to the PuSh Festival shows from the box office outlets specified on each show page.
New this year, select shows offer early bird rates on single tickets! Save up to 15%
- $31 early bird (rate ends on December 18 at 5pm, PST) / $36 (after December 18).
- Select shows are free and do not require a ticket or advanced booking.
- Select shows are free, but require advance booking (as indicated on the show page). Book your free ticket by following the links on the show page.
Tickets to PuSh Festival shows are sold through various box offices. Please visit the specific show page or Single Tickets page for detailed box office details.
New! Early bird rates for single tickets on select shows! Purchase your tickets early to take advantage of 15% savings off the regular rate.
$31 early bird (rate ends on December 18 at 5pm, PST) / $36 (after December 18).
There are two ways to purchase your PuSh Pass:
- Online: visit the PuSh Pass page.
- By phone: call 604.605.8284 ext 200 during regular PuSh Festival Audience Services hours
PuSh Festival donors and volunteers receive exclusive early access to purchase PuSh Passes. One week before the public sale date, donors and volunteers will receive an email invitation to pre-purchase PuSh Passes. To receive this benefit, consider becoming a PuSh donor or a volunteer!
Most PuSh Festival shows (Main Stage and Club PuSh) are eligible on the PuSh Pass, as indicated on the specific show pages.
Certain performances require an additional surcharge, payable at the time of booking. (Séquence 8 requires a $13 surcharge.)
There are limited numbers of seats available for PuSh Passholders at each performance. Book early to avoid disappointment! To check the up-to-date seat availability for PuSh Passholders, visit the PuSh Passes page.
PuSh Passholders Appreciation Night—book a free ticket to the February 1 performance of Sun Belt: Cabalcor at Club PuSh.
And Late Nights at Club PuSh are also free for PuSh Passholders, as well as FUSE at the Vancouver Art Gallery.
Your PuSh Pass is flexible! For example, if you purchase a Four-show Pass, you can choose to bring three friends to a single performance, bring one friend to two different performances, or see four different shows on your Pass. The only restriction is that the PuSh Passholder must be present; PuSh Passes are non-transferable.
You can book your performances by visiting the Passholder Login page. You will need your PuSh Pass number, first name, last name, and email address to log in. Book early (and no less than 72 hours in advance of showtime) since seats available to PuSh Passholders do fill up as the Festival approaches.
Passholder Seats Available – You are able to book these performances on your PuSh Pass.
Passholder Seats Limited – You are able to book these performances on your PuSh Pass, but book soon because these performances are close to filling up!
Passholder Seats Closed – You are not able to book these shows on your PuSh Pass. This does not necessarily mean that the performance is sold out; it means PuSh Passholder seats are not available. Individual tickets may be available through the box office and/or at the door before the performance. Please visit the individual performance page for box office information.
Yes, you can, but we don’t recommend it! Seating for PuSh Passes at the door on the day of the show is always subject to availability, and generally extremely limited. The only way to guarantee admission is to book your tickets in advance (no less than 72 hours in advance of showtime).
Each performance has a limited number of seats available for PuSh Passholders. We suggest booking your performances as soon as possible to avoid disappointment, as seats do fill up quickly.
Single tickets for a show may still be available once the Passholder seats are full. To purchase single tickets, visit the specific show page for box office information.
PuSh Passholders are able to cancel their own bookings in real time on the PuSh website via the BOOK SHOWS page. These tickets are released immediately and we are unable to hold them for a waiting list. Visit the PASSHOLDER SHOW AVAILABILITY page to see which performances are available to book on the PuSh Pass.
If you change your mind about a booking, or aren’t able to attend a performance that you have already booked on your Pass, you can cancel your booking on the PuSh website via the Passholder Login page. You must cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the showtime.
You can also rebook a different performance by using the Passholder Login page. Please note that re-bookings are subject to a $2.25 fee per ticket.
If you have to cancel a performance that has a surcharge, you will be refunded the surcharge back onto your credit card within 30 days.
If you have to cancel a performance with a surcharge, and would like to rebook another performance that also has a surcharge, you must pay the surcharge again (but the surcharge from your canceled performance will be refunded to your credit card within 30 days).
Most PuSh performances are general admission (first come, first served). Arrive early to the venue on performance night for better seating. For performances in assigned seating venues, PuSh Passholders are seated in a selection of excellent seats throughout the venue. Specific seating information is not available prior to your performance. If you have a specific seating request or if you wish to sit together with another Passholder, please make your seating request by indicating the Passholder name and number in the “Booking Notes” section when booking your performances. Audience Services will contact you to confirm availability.
Most PuSh performances are general admission (first come, first served). Arrive early to the performance venue for better seating and to sit with a non-passholder. For events in assigned seating venues, consecutive seat availability with non-passholders is extremely limited. If you wish to sit together with a non-passholder, please make your seating request in the “Booking Notes” section when booking your performances. Audience Services will contact you to confirm availability. Remember, you can always use your PuSh Pass to book two tickets to the same performance in order to bring a friend!
Once you have purchased a PuSh Pass you will receive an email confirmation with your unique Pass number that you can use immediately to book your tickets online.
Your physical PuSh Pass will then be mailed to you, if purchased before January 9. If you purchase your Pass after January 9, Audience Services will contact you to arrange pick-up of your Pass.
Tickets booked on your PuSh Pass will be available at the venue box office one hour before the performance. Present your PuSh Pass and picture ID to claim them. PuSh Passholder tickets are not mailed or available in advance of the performance.
PuSh Passes are non-transferable, which means the Passholder must always be present when using their PuSh Pass. You are welcome to book more than one ticket per performance on your pass so you can bring guests with you.
Some PuSh Festival performances may not be appropriate for young audiences; most contain mature content intended for adults. This year, there are select performance that are open to young audiences.
Please visit the individual performance pages for a detailed description of each work. Please note that Club PuSh and The Fox Cabaret is a licensed venue and only open to audience members 19 years of age and older.
Most (but not all) performance venues are accessible to people with mobility aids. Please contact Audience Services at email@example.com or 604.605.8284 ext 200 to confirm venue accessibility and to reserve seats. If you are booking tickets on your PuSh Pass online, please indicate any specific accessibility needs in the “Booking Notes” section.
Select performances will be serviced by VocalEye Described Audio and/or American Sign Language Interpretation. For more information, contact the Accessible PuSh Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.605.8284 ext 200.
Free tickets will be available to indigenous community groups, and social services organizations. For more information, please contact the Accessible PuSh Coordinator: email@example.com or 604.605.8284 ext 200.
Yes, outdoor performances happen in rain or shine! Please be prepared and dressed for Vancouver weather.
Yes! If you book a Club PuSh performance on your PuSh Pass, or if you buy a single ticket to a Club PuSh performance, you have access to the Club for the entire night. So stay for Late Nights at Club PuSh, starting at 10pm.
Generally venue box offices open one hour prior to showtime.
The fastest way to contact Audience Services is by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or you can call us at 604.605.8284 ext 200 (toll free at 1.866.608.8284).
PuSh Festival Audience Services hours:
Monday to Friday, 12–6pm (until January 3)
Monday to Saturday, 12–6pm (January 5–February 7)
(Closed December 24–26 and December 31–January 2)