Volunteers make the PuSh Festival a reality! Each year, over 200 volunteers contribute more than 1,500 hours in many capacities and roles to bring the Festival to life.
Join the PuSh volunteer family to help spread the love, enjoy new experiences, and meet new friends. We have lots of opportunities for people with a variety of schedules, skills, passions and interests.
The upcoming Festival runs January 17–February 3, 2019, at various locations across Vancouver. Opportunities include:
- Accessible PuSh
- Artist Transportation
- Special Event Hospitality
- Admin Support
- Club PuSh
- Program Guide Distribution
- Venue Captain
- Artist Hospitality
- Volunteer Experience Facilitator
- Front of House (includes Ushers, Box Office, and Merchandise)
- A PuSh Festival t-shirt
- One show ticket for every four hours worked
- An invitation to the Volunteer Appreciation Party
- Access to other eligible PuSh Festival shows or events (subject to availability)
Volunteers must commit to a minimum of four shifts at a minimum of four hours each shift. Each four-hour shift equals one show ticket. So four shifts worked = four show vouchers!
If you have additional questions, please contact Volunteer Coordinator Dannielle Rutledge at firstname.lastname@example.org.