How do I purchase tickets?
January 01, 2021
- See the PuSh show page for the most up-to-date information in regards to programming.
- When you see a show you want to attend, click Buy Tickets.
- Many shows have multiple showtimes. Choose the showtime that you want.
- Choose the number of tickets you want. Most PuSh shows are general admission, but if a show has assigned seating you will be able to choose your seats. After this step your tickets are held for 15 minutes, and you must check out in that time to secure your space.
- You can Browse Shows to book more tickets, or add a donation or gift card to your order. Click Cart at any time to begin Check Out. If you’re on the Cart page, click Check Out.
- If you have a promo code, gift card, or Youth Pass, you can apply it when you start check out.
- You will need to sign in. New for the 2022 season: If you have purchased tickets online from PuSh before, your account has been moved to our new ticketing system and you will need to use Reset Password to make a new password. If you are new to PuSh tickets, you can create an account.
- Enter your payment information to complete the transaction. A receipt and tickets that you can print or show on your phone will be emailed to you.
- If you have questions or need help, or want to order by phone, please contact Patron Services and we’ll be glad to help.