About the PuSh Assembly
The PuSh Assembly is where we gather to share ideas and perspectives around the performing arts. The PuSh Assembly aims to foster community, reflect upon industry trends and stimulate dialogue among local and international practitioners and patrons.
Hosted by Interim Artistic Director Joyce Rosario.
Industry Pass & Pack
Looking to attend the events of the PuSh Assembly Industry Series? Purchase an Industry Pass to access all of the Industry Series, plus attend shows with the Six-Show Pass included.
The Industry Pack provides full access to the PuSh Assembly Industry Series, without the Six-Show Pass.
Note: Only patrons who purchased a PuSh Industry Pass will receive the 15th anniversary tote bag. The tote is available for purchase for $15 to those who purchased Industry Packs or who received complimentary passes or packs.
How to Use Your Pass
- Buy your Four-Show, Six-Show, Youth or Industry Pass.
- Log in to your PuSh account to book your desired shows.
- Book your shows well in advance; tickets allotted for Passholders and limited.
- If a desired show or performance date is not available, check back online or contact PuSh Festival Audiences Services, as availability might change. Or book a different available show and take a PuSh plunge!
- If you need to cancel your bookings, or would like to exchange them for another eligible and available performance, contact PuSh Festival Audiences Services, by email or by phone, at least 72 hours before showtime. A $2.25 fee per ticket re-booked will apply.
- Certain premium, reserved-seating shows require a surcharge; Attractor, L’Homme de Hus, Pancho Villa From a Safe Distance. Even with the surcharge, you still enjoy the best price and flexibility over single tickets!
- Films screening as part of the FILM SERES are not available to be booked on a Pass; The Children Are Watching Us, Pripyat, A Scanner Darkly.
- Fragile Forms is not available on the PuSh Pass.
- For select performances, tickets may be emailed to you in advance; please present your tickets at the venue. Otherwise, on show night, present your PuSh Pass and valid photo ID at the venue box office in order to pick up your ticket.
- Arrive early to avoid lineups and get your seats (most shows are general admission).