About the PuSh Assembly
The PuSh Assembly is where we gather to share ideas and perspectives around the performing arts. The PuSh Assembly aims to foster community, reflect upon industry trends and stimulate dialogue among local and international practitioners and patrons.
Hosted by Interim Artistic Director Joyce Rosario.
Industry Pass & Pack
Looking to attend the events of the PuSh Assembly Industry Series? Purchase an Industry Pass, which includes access to all of the Industry Series and a Six-Show Pass.
The Industry Pack provides full access to the PuSh Assembly Industry Series, but leaves you the freedom to purchase single tickets to shows separately.
PuSh Industry Pass PuSh Industry Pack
$208 Early bird $60
Prices listed are for 2018 and subject to change. See full terms and conditions.
How to Use Your Pass
• Buy your Pass and sign in to your online PuSh account to book your desired shows.
• Book your shows well in advance; tickets allotted for PuSh Passholders are limited. If a desired show or performance date is not available, check back online or contact PuSh Festival Audience Services, as availability might open up. Or book a different available show and expand your horizons!
• If you need to cancel your bookings, or would like to exchange them for another eligible and available performance, contact PuSh Festival Audience Services, at least 72 hours before showtime.
• Certain premium, reserved seating shows require a surcharge (even with the surcharge, you still enjoy the best price and flexibility over single tickets!). Certain shows and events are not available to be booked on a Pass.
• On show night, present your PuSh Pass and valid photo ID at the venue box office in order to pick up your ticket. For select performances, print-at-home tickets may be emailed to you in advance; please present your tickets at the venue.
• Arrive early to avoid lineups and get your seats (most shows are general admission).