The Youth Academy is a unique opportunity for a small group of professionally minded young people who hope to pursue a life and career immersed in and around the performing arts. The Youth Academy provides a platform to experience, examine and engage in the professional contemporary performing arts community through workshops, discussions and shows, leading up to and during the PuSh Festival in January. Like a book club but for the live performing arts, the Academy meets on a bi-weekly basis.
The Youth Academy meet-ups take place on Thursday evenings from November 2018 to February 2019. The first session takes place on November 1. Following dates and times may be subject to change based on group consensus. Meet-ups are held at The Post at 750, unless otherwise discussed.
How to apply
- Youth Academy members are accepted by application only
- You are between the ages of 16 to 24 years old
- Attach a one-page cover letter in the application below, introducing yourself and detailing your interests in the performing arts; what youʼd bring to the Academy, and why youʼd like to take part in the program
- The deadline to apply is 5:00PM Monday, October 15, 2018
- Successful applicants will be notified by Friday, October 19, 2018
For more information, contact Youth Coordinator Natalie Tin Yin Gan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet the 2019 Youth Academy!
Applications are now closed.