Applications for the 2017 Youth Academy are now closed.
The Youth Academy is a unique opportunity for a small group of professionally minded young people who hope to pursue a life and career immersed in and around the performing arts. The Academy provides a platform to experience, examine and engage in the professional contemporary performing arts community through workshops, discussions and shows, leading up to the PuSh Festival in January. Essentially a “book club” for the contemporary performing arts, the Academy meets on a bi-weekly basis.
Youth Academy Meet Up Dates
Youth Academy meet-ups will take place from November 2016 to February 2017. Precise dates and times will be confirmed shortly and subject to change based on group consensus.
Meetings will be at The Post at 750 (110–750 Hamilton Street), unless otherwise noted.
How to join
- Academy members are accepted by application only
- You are between the ages of 16 to 24 years old
- Attach a one-page cover letter in the application below, introducing yourself and detailing your interests in the performing arts; what youʼd bring to the Academy, and why youʼd like to take part in the program
- The deadline to apply is 5:00PM Friday, October 21, 2016
- Successful applicants will be notified by Friday, October 28, 2016
For more information, contact Youth Program Coordinator Natalie Tin Yin Gan: firstname.lastname@example.org