28 Quick Questions with Liz Santoro
February 05, 2016
PuSh Festival Associate Curator Joyce Rosario fired up 28 quick questions to Relative Collider choreographer Liz Santoro in the lead up to her performance. Relative Collider runs February 4–6, 2016 at the Scotiabank Dance Centre.
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
2. What is your greatest fear?
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
5. Which living person do you most admire?
6. What is your greatest extravagance?
A good hair cut
7. What is your current state of mind?
8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
9. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
10. Which living person do you most despise?
The person who stole my laptop, hard drive, and wallet last night
11. What is the quality you most like in a man?
12. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
13. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
“Exponentially” and “What if…”
14. When and where were you happiest?
15. Which talent would you most like to have?
16. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
17. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Getting on stage.
18. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
19. Where would you most like to live?
New York and Paris
20. What is your most treasured possession?
Don’t have one.
21. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
22. What is your favorite occupation?
23. What is your most marked characteristic?
24. What do you most value in your friends?
25. Who are your heroes in real life?
Anyone who works with me.
26. What is it that you most dislike?
27. What is your greatest regret?
A celtic poetry class I took in college
28. What is your motto?