Terms & Conditions – PuSh Passes
November 06, 2023
- PuSh Passes are limited quantity.
- Limit of two (2) PuSh Passes per order.
- PuSh Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Tickets allotted for Passholders for each performance are limited, so book early and at least 72 hours before showtime.
- Select shows or performance times may not be eligible to book on a PuSh Pass: Digital Streams and Dear Laila
- Additional charges apply for the following reserved seating shows: Pli (Seating Zones A and B)
- The Shadow Whose Prey the Hunter Becomes and Pli are reserved seating shows. All other shows are general admission and seating is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Please note that with the exception of Pli, specific assigned seating information is not available in advance. If you have accessibility seating needs (such as wheelchair seating), please make a note in the “Order Notes” field at the time of booking.
- Tickets booked on a PuSh Pass can be exchanged for another eligible and available performance, up to 72 hours prior to showtime by contacting Patron Services.
- Missed performances are considered redeemed on your Pass and are non-refundable.
- Passholders must always be present, and be prepared to show valid photo ID, at the venue box office to pick up tickets. For select performances, print-at-home tickets may be emailed to you in advance; please present your tickets (printed or on your mobile screen) at the venue.
- PuSh Passes must be presented by the passholder at the door for free entry to Club PuSh events.
- Programming, artists, dates, and prices are subject to change.
- We apply quantity limits for Passes to each patron in order to discourage unfair ticket buying practices. We reserve the right to cancel or modify orders if limits are exceeded, or under other circumstances including fraudulent activity.