Terms & Conditions – PuSh Passes
November 06, 2014
- PuSh Passes are limited quantity.
- Limit of two (2) PuSh Passes per order.
- PuSh Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Tickets allotted for Passholders for each performance are limited, so book early and at least 72 hours before showtime.
- Select shows or performance times may not be eligible to book on a PuSh Pass: Digital Streams
- All shows are general admission and seating is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Tickets booked on a Pass can be cancelled up to 72 hours prior to showtime by contacting Audience Services.
- Missed performances are considered redeemed on your Pass and are non-refundable.
- Passholders must always be present, and be prepared to show valid photo ID, at the venue box office to pick up tickets. For select performances, print-at-home tickets may be emailed to you in advance; please present your tickets (printed or on your mobile screen) at the venue.
- PuSh Passes must be presented by the passholder at the door for free entry to Club PuSh events.
- Lost or stolen Passes will not be replaced.
- Programming, artists, dates and prices are subject to change.
- We apply quantity limits for Passes to each patron in order to discourage unfair ticket buying practices. We reserve the right to cancel or modify orders if limits are exceeded, or under other circumstances including fraudulent activity.