Terms & Conditions – PuSh Youth Pass
November 06, 2023
- Youth Passes are limited quantity.
- Limit of one (1) Youth Pass per person.
- Youth Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Must be 16 to 24 years old (on February 4, 2024) to be eligible for a Youth Pass.
- The Youth Pass entitles the Passholder to book one (1) ticket per show, up to four (4) shows at the 2024 PuSh Festival.
- Tickets allotted for Youth Passholders for each performance are extremely limited, so book early and at least 72 hours before showtime.
- The Youth Pass cannot be redeemed for seats in Zone A or Zone B of Pli.
- The Shadow Whose Prey the Hunter Becomes and Pli are reserved seating shows. All other shows are general admission and seating is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Please note that with the exception of Pli, specific assigned seating information is not available in advance. If you have accessibility seating needs (such as wheelchair seating), please make a note in the “Order Notes” field at the time of booking.
- Tickets booked on a Youth Pass can be exchanged for another eligible and available performance up to 72 hours prior to showtime by contacting Patron Services.
- Missed performances are considered redeemed on your Pass and are non-refundable.
- Passholders must always be present, and be prepared to show valid proof-of-age photo ID, at the venue box office to pick up tickets.
- Advertised Pass prices include service fees and taxes.
- Programming, artists, dates, and prices are subject to change.
- We apply quantity limits for Passes to each patron in order to discourage unfair ticket buying practices. We reserve the right to cancel or modify orders if limits are exceeded, or under other circumstances including fraudulent activity.