Terms & Conditions – PuSh Youth Pass
November 09, 2015
- Youth Passes are limited quantity.
- Limit of one (1) Youth Pass per person.
- Youth Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Must be 16 to 24 years old (on February 5, 2023) to be eligible for a Youth Pass.
- The Youth Pass entitles the Passholder to book one (1) ticket per show, up to four (4) shows at the 2023 PuSh Festival.
- Tickets allotted for Youth Passholders for each performance are extremely limited, so book early and at least 72 hours before showtime.
- All shows are general admission and seating is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Tickets booked on a Youth Pass can be exchanged for another eligible and available performance up to 72 hours prior to showtime by contacting Patron Services.
- Missed performances are considered redeemed on your Pass and are non-refundable.
- Passholders must always be present, and show valid proof-of-age photo ID, at the venue box office to pick up tickets.
- Advertised Pass prices include service fees and taxes.
- Programming, artists, dates and prices are subject to change.
- We apply quantity limits for Passes to each patron in order to discourage unfair ticket buying practices. We reserve the right to cancel or modify orders if limits are exceeded, or under other circumstances including fraudulent activity.