PuSh Profiles- Dani Fecko
November 30, 2012
* Tell us what you do for PuSh in one or two sentences – or a haiku.
Young Ambassador Program
A face of the Fest
* How long have you been involved with the PuSh Festival?
This is my 4th festival, I started in June 2009.
* Which PuSh shows/ experiences have stayed with you?
La Marea, El Paseado, Taylor Mac, 100% Vancouver, Soledad Barrio, Amarillo, White Cabin, and Jerk.
* What are you looking forward to at this year’s festival?
A Crack in Everything, Do You See What I Mean?, Sometimes I think, I can see you, Sad Sack, King Lear, Haptic (the Umeda piece), the Assembly.
* Outside of PuSh what do you (like to) do with your time?
Travel, feed the ducks and buy local art for my apartment.
* What does ‘crossing the line’ mean to you?
Testing the limits of my artistic appreciation and hoping the audience will come with me.