PuSh Profiles – Olga Alexandru
January 02, 2013
* Tell us what you do for PuSh in one or two sentences – or a haiku.
I am the Development and Communications Assistant. Last year I was one of the Audience Services managers.
* How long have you been involved with the PuSh Festival?
This is my second year at the PuSh Festival.
* What is your favourite memory of PuSh?
Dancing at Beat Nation and talking to the cast of Almighty Voice and His Wife at the wrap party.
* Which PuSh shows/ experiences have stayed with you?
Watching No. 2 I was amazed at the way Madeline could create so many distinct characters through intonation and body movement alone. Even though she was performing them all I had the distinct feeling that there were many people on stage.
* What are you looking forward to at this year’s festival?
I’m definitely looking forward to the Fictions Series and seeing the different kinds of interactions between the public, the artists, and their environment.
* Outside of PuSh what do you like to do with your time?
When not at PuSh, I enjoy watching 90’s and 00’s teen dramas on DVD.
* What does ‘crossing the line’ mean to you?
Crossing the line means seeing things in innovative ways and having the courage to pursue them to their unique ends.