PuSh Profiles – Janelle Wong-Moon
November 18, 2012
* Tell us what you do for PuSh in one or two sentences.
Audience Services Manager. We take care of anyone coming to the festival. Especially PuSh Passholders.
* How long have you been involved with the PuSh Festival?
This is my seventh festival
* What is (one of) your favourite memory of PuSh?
Taking most of my extended family to 46 Circus Acts in 45 mins. 18- 20 Wong-Moon’s out in public at one time! Plus assorted friends and their family. I think there was maybe 50 of us. And then watching my little cousins attempt to re-enact what they saw. Exactly what an older cousin should encourage.
* Which PuSh shows/ experiences have stayed with you?
Frankenstein, Mary Margaret O’hara
* What are you looking forward to at this year’s festival?
The God That Comes with Hawksley Workman & Ride The Cyclone.
* Outside of PuSh what do you like to do with your time?
Music, music, music.
Photography (especially food), travel and chasing puppies.
* What does ‘crossing the line’ mean to you?
… (Janelle is still thinking about this question)