PuSh Profiles – Norman Armour
November 16, 2012
PuSh Profiles is a new series where you can get to know the names and faces of the people that make this festival so great.
* Tell us what you do for PuSh in one or two sentences – or a haiku.
Overall strategic and artistic direction of the organization.
* How long have you been involved with the PuSh Festival?
From the beginning.
* What is your favourite memory of PuSh?
Watching two guys standing for an hour and a half side by side inside a suitcase on a piece of grass.
* Which PuSh shows/ experiences have stayed with you?
Small Metal Objects by Australia’s Back to Back Theatr
e, preformed in the atrium of the Central Library Branch.
* What are you looking forward to at this year’s festival?
* Outside of PuSh what do you like to do with your time?
* What does ‘crossing the line’ mean to you?
Going on an adventure into unchartered territory.