How to PuSh
Each year dozens of staff and volunteers come together to produce the work of leading artists from around the world. This year, PuSh has shifted to an online primary approach with various online projects.
Most projects are performances of theatre, dance, and musical productions. The PuSh Rally is an online series of artist encounters and conversations, international artist presentations, and more, designed to respond directly to this deeply uncertain moment.
- Visit our Projects Section to view performances and start booking.
- Contact our Audience Services Department with any questions and assistance with buying, booking, and attending.
- Make a donation to PuSh and help us bring brilliant, groundbreaking works to our city.
General Info FAQ
To purchase tickets, register for the PuSh Rally or make a donation you’ll need to sign into your online account.
Tickets are non-refundable, with the exception where a guest does not feel comfortable attending an event for any reason related to COVID-19 and if requested in advance of the performance.
You can find our comprehensive health and safety protocols for in-person performances here.
Ticket holders will receive information about COVID-19 safety measures by email on the day of the performance which will include a PuSh Self Assessment Declaration.
If an event for which you have bought a ticket(s) is cancelled, you are entitled to a full refund of the paid value. We will automatically issue you a refund of the paid value to the method of payment used to make your original purchase. Please allow 5 business days for the refund to post to the original form of payment.
Due to timed entries and quick turnaround between time slots, we are unable to accommodate latecomers.
The Volunteer Coordinator will be reaching out to those currently in the volunteer pool as needed. There will be some limited opportunities for ushering.
If you are interested in becoming a new volunteer at PuSh, please revisit the website again in late fall 2021 for updated information regarding PuSh Festival 2022.
Thank-you for your support! You can make a donation or learn more about our fundraising campaign in the DONATE section of our website.
Although most of our programming this year is online, we are excited to be able to host some gallery-style experiences which are in-person. Tickets for these experiences are available for purchase online with a maximum capacity of two people from the same bubble per time slot.
- Tickets are subject to availability.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance of each event.
- Online sales close 3 hours prior to the performance start time.
- Visa, Mastercard and American Express are the only forms of payment accepted.
- Tickets are non-refundable, with the exception where a guest does not feel comfortable attending an event for any reason related to COVID-19 and if requested in advance of the performance.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or re-booked.
- Unused tickets are non-refundable.
- If an event for which you have bought a ticket(s) is cancelled, you are entitled to a refund of the paid value. We will automatically issue you a refund of the paid value to the method of payment used to make your original purchase. Please allow 5 business days for the refund to post to the original form of payment.
- Additional service charges may apply in addition to the advertised ticket price.
- Programming, artists, dates and prices are subject to change.
The PuSh show page will provide the most up-to-date information in regards to programming
- Select the performance you would like to see and BUY NOW on the show description
To book tickets, choose a performance date from the dropdown menu and click Continue
- Enter the number of seats and click Continue
- If you have a Promo Code enter it now and Apply Code
- Click Check out
Sign into your PuSh account, or If you do not have an account register as new customer
You can make a donation or Continue without donating
Your tickets will be emailed to you
Confirm that your Billing Details are correct and if changes are necessary please update your account at this time
Click Continue to review Purchase Summary and select Continue to enter payment information
An Order Confirmation will be sent to the email address on your account
If you have forgotten your password, click “Reset here” and you will be prompted to enter your email address. An email will be sent to the address you provided to allow you to change your password. Make sure any saved passwords in your browser are updated for future use!
Visa, Mastercard, and American Express are the only forms of payment accepted.
Online sales close 3 hours prior to the performance start time. Please note that tickets must be purchased in advance of each event as a Box Office will not be available at in-person events.
- Monday-Friday 12:00pm – 6:00pm (January 4, 2021-January 25, 2021)
- Monday-Saturday 12:00pm – 6:00pm (January 26, 2021-February 7, 2021)
Toll-free in North America: 1.866.608.8284
Please note that for the health and safety of our guests, staff and volunteers, in-person Box Offices are not available. All tickets must be purchased in advance of events, with online sales ending 3 hours before the start time of each performance.